- The hotel offered their services in hosting this year’s festival in Saskatoon. The Hotel is situated on Spadina Crescent right off of the South Saskatchewan River and the downtown district of Saskatoon.
- The hotel provides shuttle services, but it is up to groups to contact the hotel if they need to be picked up from the airport.
- Passes are sold at the hotel.
- If looking to book a room at the Hotel please book under the Western Canadian Hungarian Folk Festival Block rate at 1-306-652-6770 or 1-800-325-3535.
Frank and Ellen Remi Arts Center
- All are welcome to attend the performances.
- The theatre is walking distance from the hotel.
- There are two Gala Performances: 2:00pm and 7:00pm, October 9, 2011.
- Tickets are $20.00 per person.
Táncház & Workshop
- There is táncház every night, with the intent that we will have more than one set of instructors.